Saturday, April 12, 2008

She's packin for Phoenix

Our time here in Tucson is coming to an end. Sadly, I will have to come up with another title for my blog, could it be "By time she gets to Phoenix" or "Leavin on a jet Plane" one more "I left my heart in downtown Tucson" just kidding...

As I sit and type in my blog, Joan is busy behind me packing her suitcase, as her last day at her course is tomorrow and after school I am going to pick her up and head to Phoenix. She has reminded me that by the time I finish typing in my blog, she will be packed and good to go... my my my isn't she in a hurry...

While J was at school today (and every other day we have been here) my one and only chore was to find a restaurant to have dinner at, well last nite I struck out, it looked like a great place to eat but so did 300 hundred other people think so... it was too busy for us... we ended up at a place called Chicago's, almost like a sports bar so busy and noisy. Tonight I did well, I went online to GayTucson.com and found a gay friendly Italian restaurant call Intermezzo, good food, friendly staff and great atmosphere. Then we went to a huge book store call Barnes and Noble, Joan bought a book (a classic) and a CD and I bought a CD, we are now set for tunes on our drive up to Phoenix.

Before I sign off for the evening, my day consisted of very little, I did go to a store or two looking for a pin for Terry with no success...I spent 45 minutes at the pool and now I have a sunburn on top of a sunburn, actually I am turning brown, I finally have some color and am looking rather healthy. Joan on the other hand has been able to sustain the redness on her face, which she acquired on Thursday, by going out at lunch and wandering the Dude Ranch taking pictures, wow, she has taken a lot of photos... I have also read half of the book I brought.

Well folks, another day "trippin in Tucson" is coming to a close, this will be my last post from Tucson next time you read this I will be in Phoenix.... tata, Marilyn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sad..............!! Your having such a great time in Tucson....and now you have to leave for the big city...."by the time I get to Phoenix...she'll be waiting"....I think I've sung this on my parent's karaoake machine! :)
Soooooooooooo....r u trying to tell us something???...Re: by the time I get to Phoenix.......she'll be waiting?..as the chorus goes...did you meet a cowgurl @ Intermezzo?...and having a hurried tryst in Phoenix?....you naughty girl...just don't be late for your plane!
T