Sunday, April 13, 2008

And another adventure begins!

Good morning bloggers!

Coffee, a bagel and the blog... last morning in Tucson... I am on my own to pack up my stuff (Joan's stuff is by the door and ready to go), not me, bag is half packed, but my body wants to stay just a little longer.

I hope you all enjoyed the warm weather yesterday, we opened the door for you but quickly closed it as people in Arizona don't want you to know what it is really like down here. Weather today is going to be a little warm (high 80's), nice pool weather....however, I digress, back to packing...

Have a great day and we will check in later... tata, Marilyn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you....thanx for the warm weather..you brought our way.....it was great...I was tempted to take my shirt off...but the white glare of my pale skin..might have scared somebody!
Enjoying your blog....the pics continue to be awesome....some would look good framed!
T

Anonymous said...

Mom said to try the airport for the pin. Or a dollar store. Weather today cool but dry. We'll see about tomorrow. (V & Mom)

Anonymous said...

I got out the golf clubs yesterday...totally thought of you....can't wait, fore!!!....going to miss the journal and the photos!!! See yah soon D