Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Coming home, wayyyyyy too soon...

Well another day on the Princess is coming to an end and so is the holiday.

Last nite was a repeat of Saturday nite... it seems someone has a drinking problem, can't just have one... too bad when she is not consuming the booze she is a nice lady, such a waste....

I had a another treatment at the spa, I have pampered myself extremely well, this time it was a hot stone massage but first of all I was given a bath... oh yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... what a life, my massage therapist name is Kelly and she is very skilled and her desire to please her customers is very evident. She loves her job, who wouldn't, and I would book another Princess cruise just to have her work on me. I am feel such peace and am so relaxed, I just want to put my head down and sleep, (Nadine sober tonite), so I just might get a good sleep...

The weather after we left Ketchiken was again stormy with 7 - 12 foot waves, awesome to see, this morning I had a quarter of a gravel, a little green and more so from the lack of sleep. Tonight we are hanging out near Campbell River, the seas are like glass, so very calm. After we got thru the Queen Charlottes and past Prince Rupert we have an beautiful weather. Have seen a couple of whales in the distance and lots of porpoises...

Well folks, I am going to sign off, running out of time... will see some of you tomorrow and will talk to the rest...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's too bad the cruise wasn't a little longer....I guess all good things must come to an end...Glad you got to experience it and take it all in.....
Talk with you soon,
T