Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hockey - Mexican Style

Good morning hockey fans,

The other day the Meixcan and Canadian tourists had a hockey game mexican style, there were a couple of hockey sticks but they used mostly brooms. The mexicans won 3 to 2 and the celebration was on. The hockey players looked a little beaten up (keep in mind that they are only dressed in bathing suits and t-shirts) some were scratched in the chest, back, while others were battered below the knees, those Canadians play a rough game, it was a lot of fun to watch.

I think I am in love... a cutey senorita has been serving us drinks, poolside, and she has taken a shining to me. I would finish a drink and there she would be with another, I think she was trying to get me drunk (nudge, nudge, wink, wink)well she succeeded in plying me with enough alcohol to send for me for a siesta, and yesterday she wasn´t serving in our area of the pool and I missed her, but I did stay sober. She isn´t serving in our section today, again a sober day.

This is the last day in paradise, it is 10:38 am (8:38 your time) it is quiet in the internet room as people here a still getting up and eating breakfast. The food is fairly good here with a lot of variety, the banannas, mango´s and watermelon taste so good here, wish I could bring some home. The time has gone by far too quickly. On Thursday nite we had three power outages, all in the middle of the night, this is not a good thing when you are attached to a c-pap machine, I thought the first time (coming out of a day sleep) that I was going to suffocate, the next two times I awoke a little quicker. It is a scary experience when you can´t seem to get a breath!

Well folks, I am going to sign off, it is again been fun to send you these messages thru my blog, thanks for reading and stay tuned cause next week I will be posting pictures and telling a little story with each posting!

No comments: