Saturday, May 31, 2008

In Memory of Sasha October 31, 1998 to May 26,2008

Sasha put up a great fight unfortunately the cancer won the battle... she out lived the doctors estimate by 5 months, the best and the worst 5 months of my life. She has left us to join "Iris", her first owner.

She will always be remembered as a "people dog", she loved everyone she met. She was a very happy and joyful dog always willing to meet and greet and jump on your lap for a little lovin', which everyone gave freely to her, I think Sasha's theme would be, "I never met anyone I didn't like", she will be missed...

We will all miss you little girl....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sasha,
I was a big fan of yours and I miss you. Have you met Bella yet?? Another one with attitude.
JJ

Anonymous said...

Hey Sasha.....Wish you were here to see the Garden that we did for you....it's awesome....now careful of Sly and Sparky, they are a bit fiesty! D

Anonymous said...

Sasha was always full of life (and beans!)and loved people and had a quiet disdain for Gussie...........she was a lover and not a fighter....(at least most of the time!)...and she will be missed by all who knew her......Say "Hi" to Tasha for me Sasha.......hey that rhymes??
TG