Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Another day in the life...

Happy Ground Hog day and the reports are that those rascally rascal ground hogs, all 3, have seen there shadow and we can expect 6 more weeks of winter, if you live on the wet coast it really doesn't mean much except more rain...

Recently I had hand surgery and was looking forward to a few days off to recuperate, however it seems by brother has different ideas. It has been years since any one in my family has taken an interest in doing any repairs to our house (painting, electrical) stuff that I don't want to do or don't have a clue about, well...... this is the week my brother picked to do some household repairs and he is also decided that I am to be his little helper. I think that I would heal faster at work, at least I would get more rest there (lol). It's nice to get some family pacticipation but the timing is lousy.

Another season has started with the White Rock Singers and we are learning the music from Mamma Mia, it is going to be a fabulous spring concert and for all those that read my blog, keep April 25 open, that is the concert date and I expect to see all of you there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I thought that the groundhog not seeing his shadow meant we would NOT have 6 more weeks of winter. I'm sure it's spring . . . (Mamma Mia, yeah!) V.

Anonymous said...

This shot could've been taken this morning, March 11! V