Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Writing for the sake of writing...

Why does one need a purpose to write? I have learned something about myself, one needs a purpose to write in their blog, going away to Arizona was the purpose and I had a great time writing about my our journey. So having said that, I think I will start on a new j0urney, I will try to keep my adoring public and readership up to date on the comings and goings of my life, hmmm... that sounds a little dull, well, maybe I will spice it up a little...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're back at it, and hey . . . as a writer, I definitely believe in writing for the sake of writing . . . (V)

Me said...

I think that is a wonderful idea, the thought of having a blog is neat and when you have others from around the world reading it and seeing what your up to is even better, keep up the good work soldier

Anonymous said...

What......no B-day hello to you know who???

and yes, keep us informed of your whereabouts......I want to keep an eye on you.....